The CRAFTSMAN Double Pointed Scriber When Accuracy is Important
There are tools of the trade that no experienced tradesman can do without, such as this double pointed scriber by CRAFTSMAN. Whether you are marking lay-outs for the lathe or tracing out drill holes, this scriber will prove to be invaluable. This convenient tool has two ends, one straight for general layouts or measuring and one hooked end which is handy for tracing or when you need to scribe in an area that is difficult to reach.
The CRAFTSMAN doubled pointed scriber features an aluminum handle and strong and durable steel pick end. This means that is easily scribes whatever material you may be working on. It has a slim profile, making it easy and natural to use and of course, comes with the CRAFTSMAN lifetime warranty.
- The double pointed scriber is a quality tool that any tradesman needs in his toolbox for accurate measuring, tracing and lay-outs
- Use straight end for marking lay-outs or for measuring
- Use hooked ends for tracing or for scribing in hard to reach areas
- The scriber features an aluminum handle
- One stainless steel straight end
- One stainless steel hook end
- Slim profile
- Can be used with a number of different materials
- Item weighs 0.4 lbs., easy to carry around
- Item overall dimensions are 9.25" long
- CRAFTSMAN Lifetime Guarantee