Craftsman Drill Extractor
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Remove Busted Bolts and Screws with the Craftsman Drill Extractor
When you have a broken bolt or stud that needs to be removed, get out your variable speed reversible drill and your drill extractor. Use it on screws or bolts that have busted off on the inside of the casting or on the outside. Place the self-centering point on the extractor in the center of the bolt or screw. Drill out the stud to a half in. Insert the tip of the extractor into the drilled hole and remove whatever has broken off.
The shortened length on the Craftsman drill extractor makes it easier to control the tip. Tips of 1/4" and 1/2" and tips of 6 mm and 12 mm are included in the 4-pc. set. The extractors are sliver colored and come inside of a plastic case for easy storage. A lifetime warranty covers these extractors if anything should happen to them.
- Use a variable speed reversible drill and your drill extractor set to remove broken-off bolts, studs or screws
- Works whether the bolt is broken off inside of the casting or on the outside
- Self-centering point on the extractor goes straight to the center
- Insert extractor tip into the drilled hole and remove broken item
- Shortened length makes it easier to control the tip
- Both SAE and metric
- Includes a plastic case for storage
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Quantity in Set||4 pc.|
|Product Type||Bolt-out sets|
|Units Type||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Lifetime Warranty|
SSIN : 00952152000P
UID : 95ae7af2-3061-4868-b687-10054d4c477a