Craftsman Electronic Torque Wrench, 3/8 in. Drive
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
This Electronic Torque Wrench 3/8 In Drive Delivers Precise Tension
Crafted from rugged polished steel and equipped with sensitive instrumentation, this CRAFTSMAN electronic torque wrench 3/8 in drive makes precisely torquing heads, valves and suspension parts easy. Featuring a fast-reading LCD display and LED warning lights when you’re getting close to the preset torque, it’s built for accuracy without messing around.
This electronic torque wrench 3/8 in drive is built to work. Equipped with a rubberized handle, it gives you a grip, even when your hands are oily, while the polished steel surfaces wipe clean after every job. Featuring inch, foot-pound and Newton-meter measurements, it changes as your specs require. A solid tool built to deliver the precision that prevents cracked parts and stripped threads, grab this torque wrench and get to work.
- CRAFTSMAN electronic torque wrench 3/8 in drive features 2% load accuracy with clockwise rotation and 3% counterclockwise
- Easy to set tension changes as the job requires
- Multiple measurement units mean more work
- One hand directional switch for quick conversion
- Protective plastic case prevents damage and corrosion
- Grippy rubber handle keeps you in control
- Adjusts from 10 to 100 ft. lbs., 120 to 1,200 in. lbs. and 13.6 to 135.6 Newton-meters
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Torque Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Torque Range||20 to 200 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments||.5 ft. lbs.|
SSIN : 00947711000P
UID : 33e67b6c-4b93-40a2-990f-286a05c771f6