Keep It Tight and Right With the Craftsman Evolv 29 pc. Ratcheting T-Handle Set
This 29 pc. ratcheting T-handle set gives you the torque of a ratchet with the ease of a screwdriver, plus the additional comfort of an easy-grip handle. With its amazing array of bits and sockets in a dizzying collection of head types and measurements, this set keeps you prepared at home or on the job for an astonishing range of fasteners in various sizes. The T-handle is a fantastic tool for slipping into spaces too skinny for a traditional ratchet but where you need more power than it's possible to generate with a screwdriver alone. It's also a great alternative to purchasing a separate collection of skinny screwdrivers that will fit into crevices.
The Craftsman Evolv 29 pc. ratcheting T-handle set includes seven 1/4-inch drive sockets in both standard and metric. There are 20 1/4-inch shank bits in hex, metric and Torx sizes. A ratcheting handle allows a better grip that improves leverage. A square adapter completes the set.
- This 29 pc. ratcheting T-handle set gives you the power you need to reach into spots too narrow for a wrench or many traditional screwdrivers
- The set includes seven 1/4-inch drive sockets
- There are four standard sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 7/16 inches
- The metric measures are 6, 8 and 10 mm
- The 20 shank bits include seven standard Hex sizes, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8
- There are six metric Hex bits, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 mm
- There are six Torx bits, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40 and T45
- Backed by Craftsman's forever guarantee