Cut a Rug With a CRAFTSMAN Utility Knife
Grab a CRAFTSMAN folding utility knife when you need a quality blade to open any type of cardboard box, plywood packing container or even to score and cut drywall and carpet for a DIY basement renovation. This versatile utility knife features a lock-back blade that folds just like a pocket knife providing safe and convenient storage. The design includes a knurled, thumb knob to allow for quick, easy single-hand opening and release of the blade so you can use your other hand hold things steady.
The CRAFTSMAN utility knife measures 4 in. in length, including its 3.5 in. blade. The aluminum handle is lightweight and comfortable to hold throughout the day, even when cutting and laying vinyl tiles in a laundry room or new carpeting in the guest room. The quick-change blade mechanism is convenient and easy to use even if your experience with using an utility knife is minimal. The folding utility knife from CRAFTSMAN comes with three replacement blades.
- The CRAFTSMAN folding utility knife features a lightweight aluminum handle and durable steel knife blade
- Measures 4" long with a blade length of 3.5"
- Handle features a clip, quick-change blade mechanism that is easy to use
- Ideal for opening cardboard boxes and cutting light plywood, particle board, vinyl, carpet, drywall and more
- Includes a knurled thumb knob for convenient one-hand opening of the blade
- This basic utility knife accepts most standard utility knife blades but comes with 3 replacement blades