Craftsman 83717 Forged 1" Bypass Pruner
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Keep Any Yard Well Kempt with the CRAFTSMAN Forged 1" Bypass Pruner
The CRAFTSMAN Forged 1" Pruner is the perfect trimming tool to maintain everything from plants to bushes. Featuring a 1" cutting diameter and Radial Arc® blade, you can make powerful cuts every time on thicker branches or stems. The tool's angled-axis head and self-aligning pivot bolt creates clean, precise slices with ease. Whether you're handling a large landscaping project or small tasks in the backyard, this pruner's forged-steel alloy design is built to last and stay in top shape after consistent usage.
- The CRAFTSMAN Forged 1" Pruner has a shock-absorbing bumper for comfortable operation
- 1" diameter cutting capacity allows you to cut thicker branches
- Replaceable Radial Arc® blade and angled-axis head help make powerful cuts
- Self-aligning pivot bolt lets you cut accurately
- Slant-ground and narrow-profile hook features a self-cleaning sap groove for easy maintenance
- Shock-absorbing bumper makes working with this tool comfortable
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Gardening Tool Type||Pruners & Loppers|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
SSIN : 07183717000P
UID : 7e3a89f4-7aa6-4994-b705-0b3de8fc872a