Craftsman General Purpose Heat Gun Singes the Competition
The Craftsman heat gun features a two-stage switch for two different temperatures and airflow. The heat gun settings are 610 degrees F (7.2 CFM) and 945 degrees F (12.0 CFM). This heat gun is engineered with a reinforced ceramic mica heating element that provides consistent, even heat and is extremely durable. It is also able to use a variety of nozzles so it is very versatile for all types of jobs requiring heat application.
The Craftsman general purpose heat gun is compact and built to be lightweight to reduce user fatigue. It comes with a handy six-foot 16 gauge cord and only weighs 2.16 lbs. Overall dimensions are 11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 inches, so it sits comfortably in your hand. It is 1300 watts and 10.8 amps.
- Craftsman heat gun has a two-stage switch for variable heat and airflow
- Heat settings are 610F (7.2 CFM) and 945F (12.0 CFM)
- Versatile heat gun can use interchangeable nozzles for different tasks
- 6-Ft. 16 gauge cord
- Reinforced ceramic mica heating element delivers steady heat and is very durable
- Compact and lightweight for user comfort
- Heat gun measures 11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 inches to fit comfortably in your hand
- Engineered to reduce user fatigue
- Heat gun weights 2.16 lbs
- 1300 Watts
- 10.8 Amps
- 120 VAC
- Limited one-year warranty for manufacturing defects