Craftsman GFCI Tester
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Invest in an Ounce of Prevention with This CRAFTSMAN GFCI Tester
This GFCI tester instantly alerts you if there are any problems with a ground fault circuit interrupter outlet. Simply plug the device into the outlet you want to test, press a button, and a clearly visible backlit display will tell you its status. Just look at the lights on the bottom and compare them to the table on the front of the device. You'll know if everything is in order and grounded correctly or if you need to make some changes.
The CRAFTSMAN GFCI tester is compact, fitting easily into a toolbox or bag or kitchen drawer. It's a must-have for electrical professionals or construction workers. Inspectors often use them, which means that landlords can take advantage of the same technology to avoid fines and problems. The tester is fantastic for concerned homeowners, too.
- Ideal for electrical professionals, inspectors or landlords, this GFCI tester can alert you to problems before they can become disasters
- Compact device fits easily in a toolbox or bag
- It requires no batteries to operate; simply plug it into the outlet
- Tester will instantly alert to the status of the circuit, letting you know if everything is OK or if there are problems
- Display is backlit for easy visibility
|General Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Package Contents||GFCI Receptacle Tester|
|Tool Type||Electrical diagnostics|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Batteries Included||None|
|Number of Batteries Required||None|
SSIN : 03482020000P
UID : fd317632-eedb-42e8-8d7c-0ded87f31efe