CRAFTSMAN Glaze Breaker Cylinder Hone Cleans Cylinder Walls
Whether you own a quarter-inch or three-eighths-inch electric drill, this glaze breaker cylinder hone will turn your drill into a power tool that will clean up your engine's cylinder walls from the residue and deposits that build up with use. This important automotive drill accessory is made from steel, with the addition of engineering plastic, to ensure years use. The design is exceptional so that stones are not hard to replace at all and can be switched easily and quickly.
The CRAFTSMAN glaze breaker cylinder hone comes with stones riveted to its arms. However, don't worry, as they are easy to replace. All you have to do is use a punch to drive out the rivets. Sears' replacement stones come with their own cotter pins so you can attach the stones to the arms with ease. This durable hone is 12 inches long for an extended reach.
- This glaze breaker cylinder hone carries the CRAFTSMAN name that is the mark of a quality tool
- Lifetime warranty
- Compatible with both a 1/4-inch or 3/8-inch electric drill
- This tool has a range of 2 inches to 7 inches and is 12 inches long
- Rust-resistant for a long life
- Heavy and sturdy, this glaze breaker cylinder hone weighs 1.3 pounds