Craftsman Hold Down Peg Clamp used with Portable Peg Clamping Workbench
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
The Auto-Adjust Hold Down Peg Clamp features patented auto-adjust technology mounted on an extended peg that inserts into a 3/4 inch round hole. This versatile tool allows clamping on and above the table. It has the ability to extend up to 6-1/2 inches above the worktable surface and can rotate 360 degrees, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications. Eliminates the need for constant readjustment and enables the clamp to maintain clamping pressure regardless of workpiece thickness.
- The clamp automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining clamping pressure
- The adjustable clamping force adjustment screw is used to adjust a wide range of clamping pressures from very light to heavy
- The adjustment screw allows for adjustment of clamping pressures. Simply turn adjustment screw in or out to decrease or increase pressure (25-400 lbs.*)
- Pivoting spindle adapts to variations in workpiece shape and the reach can be fine tuned
- Large soft-grip horizontal handle features soft insets for grip and comfort
*Subject to variations in spindle setting and table material.
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Throat Depth (in.)||2.5|
|Jaw Width (in.)||0.75|
|General Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Package Contents||clamp & user instructions|
|For Use With||CRAFTSMAN Portable Peg Clamping Workbench|
|Clamping Strength||25-400 lbs.|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads||Pivoting|
SSIN : 00949807000P
UID : aa469a09-acd1-4c99-a8ce-c1c3725128d5