Bust it Loose with this Manual Impact Driver
Designed to convert the force of a hammer blow into 200 foot pounds of torque, this CRAFTSMAN manual impact driver gets stick fasteners un-stuck, quick. Utilizing the driving force of a hammer blow, it locks both sockets, Phillips and slotted bits into place, helping end slip and stripping, while the internal torque mechanism gets things turning.
Including a ½ inch drive end, this manual impact driver is the perfect fit for dozens of sockets, while a range of 2, 3 and 4 sized Phillips couple with a 3/8 inch slotted bit to get most household projects , moving. A solid addition to any workshop and complete with an organizational case, add this impact to your tool drawer, and get the power that gets the job done.
- CRAFTSMAN manual impact driver includes: #2, 3, 4 Phillips bits, ½ in. drive end, 3/8 in. slotted bit
- Rugged steel construction is impact ready
- Black finish helps prevent corrosion
- Converts hammer impacts into 200 ft. lbs. of torque
- Impact helps keep bits in their grooves
- Heat treated for enduring performance