This Lighted Inspection Mirror Gives You a Closer Look
Built to get into tight areas, adjust easily at multiple angles and light up even the darkest engine compartments, this Craftsman lighted inspection mirror should be in every garage. Crafted from tough alloyed steel and resilient plastic, it stands up to the demands of daily use, while the grippy rubber handle stays in place, even in oily, grease covered hands.
Whether you’re bumping an engine to TDC or are trying to pinpoint the source of a leak, this lighted inspection mirror delivers over 30 inches of telescoping adjustment and a ball joint end that allows you to turn the mirror to face nearly any angle. An equipped LED light illuminates the darkest corners of engine, drive train and brake assemblies, while the included lithium batteries ensure you can get to work, the second this tool hits your bench. Add it to your kit and don’t miss a thing.
- Craftsman lighted inspection mirror features a telescopic range of 6-3/4 to 37 in.
- Steel construction delivers dependable performance
- Ball joint at mirror gives you a wide array of angle views
- LED mounted on mirror boost visibility
- Rubber coated handle ensures grip and control