This Mach Series 83 piece Ratcheting Tool Set offers SPEED, CONVENIENCE and ACCESS containing the 72-tooth Mach Series 3/8-Inch Drive Ratchet, Mach Series 8-Inch ratcheting adjustable wrench and the Mach Series Crank Bit Screwdriver and a wide assortment of sockets 1/4 and 3/8" drive inch and metric sockets. Also included 12 nut driver bits, 30 screwdriver bits and 12 hex keys making this a versatile and easy to use tool set that you will be using all around your home and shop. When you want to do things quickly use the CRAFTSMAN Mach Series tools. All backed wit hthe lifetime warranty (excluding screwdriver bits).
The Mach Series Bit Driver provides 50% more torque, using the treak-away handle feature, then a regular screwdriver with a 90-degree twist action. Offset shaft and smooth spin handle allows for a rapid crank action. Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve on tip keeps flat tips and stubborn fasteners engaged. Full metal break-over joint built into the multi position handle provides added strength for high torque when used in the T-handle positon.
Mach Series Adjustable Ratcheting Wrench is not your run of the mill adjustable wrench. This wrench is built for speed and strength. Combine the quick slide adjustment and the ratcheting feature of the wrench for 5x's faster use.
- Ratchet SPEED - Turns sockets 16 times more efficient than a regular ratchet with a swing arch of 60-degrees
- Ratchet INNOVATION - Expandable, reversible Helix Push Shaft, which also locks into position to use as a standard ratchet, is built into the handle for rapid push/pull and twisting action speeding the fastener into position.
- Ratchet VERSITILITY with 180-degrees pivoting head for better access and for higher torque applications. Also reverses direction at the flip of a switch with forward and reverse indicators marked on the handle.
- 5-in-1 Ratchet has two drive sizes, 1/4 and 3/8 inch, and three handle extension positions. This allows you to maneuver around obstructions.
- Bit Driver includes a sliding aluminum collar with knurled handle. Handle has dipped rubber coating for added comfort. Bits can attach to the long shaft of handle for added torque.
- Driver T-handle SPEED turns fasteners quickly and continuously with free spinning collar. Tested up to 1700 RPM.
- Knurled collar can be locked into 3 different positions for maximum control.
- Adjustable Ratcheting Wrench is all about SPEED with it's quick slide adjustment and the ratcheting head opens to 1-Inch.
- Forged design adds STRENGTH and also exceeds ASME requirements.
- 1 - 3/8-Inch Drive Mach Series Ratchet
- 1 - Mach Series 8-Inch Adjustable Wrench
- 7 - 1/4-Inch Drive Inch Sockets 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32"
- 7 - 1/4 Inch Drive Metric Sockets 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9 mm
- 5 - 3/8-Inch Drive Inch Sockets 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8"
- 5 - 3/8-Inch Drive Metric Sockets10, 12, 13, 14, 15 mm
- 1 - 3/8-Inch Drive 1/4-Inch Adapter
- 1 - Mach Series Crank Bit Driver
- 1 - 1/4-Inch Adapter
- 12 - Nut Driver Bits
- 30 - Screwdriver Bits
- 12 - Hex Keys
- CRAFTSMAN Hand Tool Full Warranty