Craftsman MICRO NEEDLE SPRING CLAMP
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN Micro Needle Spring Clamp Keeps it Together
Use this micro needle spring clamp for a wide variety of projects. You can use it in an artist's studio to hold up backdrops or clamp fabrics that need to dry. You can use it in a workshop to clamp materials that are being glued. You can use it at home to secure anything you want. The pivoting jaw pads make it as gentle on materials as it is strong.
This CRAFTSMAN micro needle spring clamp has a red and black finish, so you can even match it to a project, if you want. The jaw width is 2.16 in. You can grab a significant amount of material without resorting to a different kind of clamp. The springs are strong enough to hold, but designed to be opened easily with a squeeze of your hands.
- Micro needle spring clamp is black and red with silver finish hardware
- Pivoting jaw pads give you a secure clamp, make it easy to catch your materials and make it gentle enough to hold fabric
- The jaw width of this clamp is 2.16 in.
- Easy to open by simply squeezing with one hand
- Overall dimensions are 4.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 in.
- The throat depth of this clamp is 2.3 in.
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions||4.4 x 2.4 x 0.8|
|Throat Depth (in.)||2.3|
|Jaw Width (in.)||2.16|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Clamping Strength||15 N|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads||Pivoting|
SSIN : 00931494000P
UID : bfc71ed4-0878-4a0d-b3fc-e1a5333607da