This MIG Welder With Cart Performs
One of the best reviewed machines at Sears, this Craftsman MIG welder with cart delivers hour after hour of melt melting power with the organization and mobility of a smooth rolling cart. Featuring an ergonomic gun and an easy 110 volt connection, it gets up and running fast, while the versatile wire feed range welds both mild and stainless steel fast and strong.
This MIG welder with cart features adjustable feed and temperature control for cleaner, stronger welds, and equipped with a powerful internal cooling fan it delivers hours of smooth welding performance. With a range that goes from 24 gauge steel to 3/16 inch plate, it’s perfect for bodywork and common mechanical repairs, while the versatility between flux core and shielding gas welding gives you the flexibility you need to take it on the road. Add this buzz box to your garage and get strong welds fast.
- Craftsman MIG welder with cart includes: Welder, MIG gun, ground clamp, cart, 5 -.023 contact tips, 5 -.030 contact tips, 5 .040 contact tips, starter spool of wire, face mask, starter wire spool and chipping hammer/wire brush
- Uses .024 and .030 in. solid core wire or .030 flux core wire
- Fluxcore welding option is perfect for outdoor work
- Shielding gas and tank required for gas welding
- Internal cooling fan and thermal shutdown extend service life
- Uses both 4 and 8 in. wire spools
- Weld range from 24 Ga. to 3/16 in. steel
- 8 foot gun hose deliver plenty of reach
- Ergonomic MIG gun delivers controlled welding