Find Open Circuits with the Craftsman Mini Coil Cord Circuit Tester 6 - 12v
Troubleshoot primary circuits or find where hot circuits are on all your 6 and 12 volt systems with the Craftsman mini coil cord circuit tester. This handy tool is made with heavy duty lead and sports a stainless steel probe that gives you answers fast with safe and precise low voltage testing. This testing tool is ergonomically designed and small enough to use in tight or hard to reach areas. The probe is adequately sharp to pierce wires easily and the 12 ft. coil cord is extra durable because it's made from heat- and oil-resistant material specifically chosen for this tool.
The Craftsman mini coil cord circuit tester 6 -12v is colored red so it's easy to find among your tools. The threaded probe allows you to add on other screw-on type accessories, and it uses a bright bulb for easy reading. A heavy duty clip is also included.
- You can check your car fuses yourself with the Craftsman mini coil cord circuit tester
- The heat and oil resistant 12' coil cord is extra durable
- You can add on other screw-on type accessories to the threaded probe
- Useful for testing electrical circuits and pinpointing grounds, shorts and open circuits on all your 6 and 12 volt systems
- The molded strain relief design at both ends thwarts broken wires
- Comes with a heavy duty clip
- Fully assembled, this circuit tester comes with a user guide and a warranty