Find that Short with the Craftsman Mini Pocket Multimeter with Auto Ranging
This mini pocket multimeter with auto ranging keeps you safer around electrical projects by letting you see exactly what's going on and where your gremlins are lurking. It has seven functions, including both AC and DC current and voltage, resistance and more. The big, easy-to-read digital display lets you see the results at a glance. It'll measure a maximum of 500 volts. Other features include an over range indicator and data hold.
Your Craftsman mini pocket multimeter with auto ranging uses a single common CR 2032 battery (included), and the auto-off feature helps preserve battery life. The low-battery indicator tells you when the battery does run low. This multimeter comes with test leads, so it's ready to go right out of the box. You also get a protective holster to keep it safe and a handy carrying pouch to keep it close at hand. It's protected by a one-year warranty.
- The mini pocket multimeter with auto ranging is a small but powerful tool for making sure your electrical jobs get done quickly and correctly
- 7 Tests: AC current, DC current, Ohms, frequency, continuity, resistance, capacitance
- Maximum voltage measured is 500 volts
- Includes auto ranging, auto-off and low-battery indicator
- Large digital display
- Runs on one CR 2032 button battery; your first one is included
- Comes with test leads for your convenience
- Package also includes a protective holster and carrying case
- Overall measurements are 4.25" x 2.2" x 5"
- Weighs just 0.2 lbs
- Comes with a 1-year general warranty