Multimeter w/ NCV Tester Is a Handy and Accurate Measuring Tool to Have in Your Toolbox
When it is important to have the right information, it is best to get it yourself using the Craftsman multimeter w/ NCV tester. This accurate tester uses a large, easy-to-read LCD digital display and measures AC/DC voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, temperature and frequency. It is compact sized, affordable and uses Type K temperature measurements.
The Multimeter w/ NCV tester also includes a Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) detector and a convenient flashlight. It has an auto power off feature and runs on two AAA batteries. It comes fully equipped with a probe and test leads. The maximum voltage is 600 volts and the unit weighs less than a pound. The meter, of course, comes with the Craftsman guarantee.
- The Craftsman multimeter w/ NCV tester is affordable and compact sized
- Type K temperature measurements and auto-ranging model
- Measures AC/DC voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, temperature and frequency
- Also includes a Non-contact voltage detector and a flashlight
- Fully equipped with leads and probe
- Auto power off to save batteries
- Large LCD easy-to-read digital display
- Maximum voltage: 600v
- Takes two AAA batteries
- Craftsman guarantee