Craftsman Multipurpose Router Guide
Craftsman Router Guide Helps You Look Like a Pro
Woodworking can be a labor of love, but you won't feel like you're laboring when you have this clever Craftsman router guide multipurpose on hand. This multipurpose router guide makes routing easier and simpler. Once attached, the router guide helps to hold and steady the router, making your work more precise. It's a great way to improve the ease of routing work like routing circles. Grab this guide to make your next project fly by.
This Craftsman router guide is versatile. The router and bit are not included with this guide, but it fits with almost all Sears routers, with the exceptions of 1735 and plunge routers. Setup is easy: just replace the router sub-base with the detachable portion of the guide and you're ready to start guiding.
- This Craftsman router guide multipurpose fits with most Sears routers (except 1735 and plunge routers)
- Useful for holding and steadying your router while you work
- Makes woodworking jobs easier, from making circles to other routing tasks
- The router guide sets up on your router with ease: just replace the router sub-base with the detachable portion of the guide
- Router and bit not included
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.5|
|Overall Dimensions||7.4 x 1.5 x 14.5 in.|
|Fits Brands/Models||Fits all Sears Routers (except 1735 and plunge routers)|
SSIN : 00925179000P
UID : 90e0859e-c7ff-4060-b66b-cebe4a2bcb4f