Work Faster, Better and Smarter with the 12.0 Volt Next Generation Rotating Hammerhead from Craftsman
The Craftsman NEXTEC Hammerhead is an innovatory tool that's a Craftsman first! With three different hammer angles, this tool is a must-have. Use the 90 degree angle and the 45 degree angle for hammering in nails at right angles and awkward angles respectively while the 0 degree angle is perfect for driving in nails straight above the head. It's an excellent tool for hammering nails in tight spaces where you can't swing a hammer. For detailed projects like installing crown molding, the powerful torque of the hammerhead allows one-hand hammering and the tool doesn't leave hammer marks on the molding.
Powered by a durable lithium-ion battery, the 12.0 Volt Rotating Hammerhead provides high speed and high torque to drive nails through different kinds of wood from construction lumber to finished wood. With it's superior speed of 3600 impacts per minute, it can handle nails up to 16d size. All this makes this tool an absolute essential.
- The Craftsman NEXTEC Rotating Hammerhead is an expertly designed power hammer that provide 0 degree, 90 degree and 45 degree angle for hammering in nails
- 12.0 volt lithium-ion battery enhances performance
- Magnetic sleeve holds the nails in place to position it properly
- Functional design has all new venting and over-mold grip that makes it easy to work with the tool for extended periods of time
- LED light bulbs rotate with the head to illuminate the work area perfectly
- Has green, yellow or red LED lights that act as indicators of the battery life to help you plan your work schedule better
- Electric brake offers better control while working
- One year limited warranty from Craftsman