This CRAFTSMAN 12 Volt Sander Delivers an Even Finish
Built with an innovative belt drive system, shaped to fit comfortably in your hand, and light enough to move swiftly from spot to spot, this CRAFTSMAN Nextec 12.0v lithium ion sander is the perfect addition to projects large and small. Featuring True Finish technology, a system that evenly disperses the weight and friction, it delivers consistent performance across wide work surfaces, while the six hole dust collecting design allows you to connect a shop vac, helping keep your area clean with every use.
Designed for flexibility in use, this CRAFTSMAN 12 volt sander is cordless, so you can carry it around a site, deck or home for quick touch-ups, while the hook and loop sanding pad design allows you to swap between coarse and fine grits quickly. Equipped with an integrated LED work light, this palm sander illuminates the surface you’re working on, so nothing is missed. Also equipped with a quick to read LED battery gauge. Add this tool to your kit, and no matter where the job is, give it a finish you’ll be proud of.
- CRAFTSMAN Nextec 12.0v lithium ion sander includes: Sander, 100 grit hook and loop sand paper, wet/dry vac attachment
- Powered by a 12.0 Volt Die-Hard® Lithium-Ion battery for enhanced performance and longer shelf-life
- Ergonomically designed palm grip with over-mold, allows the user to comfortably grip in a variety of positions and stay low to the work surface
- Integrated LED fuel gauge indicates charge status Green = full charge, Yellow = half a charge, Red = battery is low or empty
- Recessed, dual button sealed on/off switch has a positive lock for maintaining power while sanding and keep the switches free from dust and debris
- Hook and loop pad with dust collection has six holes for efficient dust collection when attached to a wet/dry vacuum with a 1-1/4 inch hose (attachment included)
- LED work light places the light directly on the work being done, for enhanced visibility of the work surface
- LED charge indicator visually indicates the charging status