Craftsman No. 12 Steel Tap Wrench
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman No. 12 Steel Tap Wrench Is Compact
Having an array of specialized tools like the No. 12 steel tap wrench is a must when you are on the job. This T-handle steel tap wrench will take the frustration out of working in more confined spaces and hard-to-reach areas. A T-handle wrench is more compact, so it won't take up a lot of room in the tool box, and you'll be glad you have it on hand. It weighs 0.2 lbs.
The Craftsman No. 12 steel tap wrench fits up to 1/4 in. machine screw and 3mm to 6mm taps. Having more than one range increases the amount of usage you can get out of it. The sturdy steel material will last for years to come.
- No. 12 steel tap wrench is a T-handle wrench
- Great for use in confined spaces and hard-to-reach areas
- Compact so it doesn't take up space in your toolbox
- Lightweight, weighing only 0.2 lbs.
- Fits up to 1/4" machine screw
- Range of 3mm to 6mm taps
- Multiple mm range gives wrench more usage
- Durable steel will last for years to come
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Product Type||Tap wrenches|
|Units Type||SAE and Metric|
SSIN : 00952557000P
UID : c968f36c-64ea-4ba8-8a0b-729b08fe4bcb