CRAFTSMAN Ratchet Screwdriver Gets Where Others Can't
Whether you're installing speakers, working with mechanical devices or installing a door handle, this CRAFTSMAN offset ratchet screwdriver set is a useful and versatile tool kit staple that you'll be glad to have on hand. The CRAFTSMAN offset ratchet screwdriver ratchets, screws in and out and fits easily into tight spaces when you need it to.
This CRAFTSMAN ratchet screwdriver from Sears comes with the security of a CRAFTSMAN Forever warranty. Made from steel, the set includes a ratcheting handle and both a 1/4 in. slotted and No. 2 Phillips blade, allowing for reversible functionality and a wide variety of uses. It's lightweight and easy to handle, too, weighing just 0.2 pounds. The shank material is machined, ground and hardened tool steel.
- This CRAFTSMAN offset ratchet screwdriver set includes a ratcheting handle and both a 1/4 in. slotted and No. 2 Phillips blade for reversible functionality
- Great for reaching in small, tight spaces
- Made of alloy steel blades
- Product dimensions: 4" H x 1" W x 0.2" D
- The shank material is machined, ground and hardened tool steel
- Includes bits
- Item weight is 0.2 lbs.
- Includes a CRAFTSMAN Forever warranty