CRAFTSMAN No 4 x 8 Screwdriver Phillips Is the Essential Hand Tool
The CRAFTSMAN No 4 x 8" screwdriver Phillips head offers a combined handle and blade length of 12-3/4" making it ideal for those hard-to-reach jobs. Its No. 4 size means the tip is large enough to handle Phillips screws that may be found when working on your car, truck, lawn tractor or other larger projects. The clear, chemical-resistant handle provides a comfortable grip while allowing for just the right amount of torque. The easy-grip handle makes it simple to maintain hand-positioning for multiple turns.
With a Lifetime CRAFTSMAN warranty, this CRAFTSMAN No 4 x 8 screwdriver Phillips has been designed to tackle the tough jobs a smaller screwdriver can't handle. The No. 4 Phillips-head screwdriver features an alloy-steel blade, which has been heat treated for uncompromising strength. Plated with a satin-nickel finish, the durable blade is corrosion resistant, perfect when working in a variety of environmental conditions.
- The CRAFTSMAN No 4 x 8" screwdriver Phillips head features a handle length of 4-3/4" plus a blade length of 8"
- Its #4 Phillips tip size fits perfectly into any #4-sized Phillips screw
- Weighing less than 0.5 pounds, this long screwdriver has the length and ability to get into hard-to-reach areas
- Alloy-steel blade has been heat treated to create a durable, strong screwdriver that is an essential tool for any garage toolbox
- Blade features a satin-nickel finish that offers protection against corrosion
- Clear, chemical-resistant handle constructed from butyrate is tough against chipping and cracking
- Made in the United States and guaranteed with a CRAFTSMAN Lifetime warranty