The Craftsman 114523 Heavy-Duty Workbench Offers Superior Quality and Reliability
The Craftsman 114523 Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top Workbench has the strength to withstand almost any project. This bench's work surface is 1-3/4” particle board and is bonded to 22-gauge stainless steel with hemmed edges. This rock-solid unit has self-leveling feet and a backsplash so your tools, parts or projects won’t roll around and get lost on the ground. This workbench holds up to 3,000 lbs. without wobbling. Braced by a front-to-back beam on both ends and one hefty beam spanning its width, this bench will give you the peace of mind to focus on getting the job done instead of worrying about it holding up to the pressure. Assembly is fast and simple as all the parts and bolts line up for a perfect fit so you don’t spend most of the weekend setting it up.
- The Craftsman 114523 Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top Workbench is a true workhorse that's ideal for a wide variety of projects
- 1-3/4” thick particleboard core has 22-gauge stainless steel with hemmed edges bonded to it for a superior work top
- Steel backsplash keeps items from rolling off the back of the bench
- Steel 3” x 3” square legs adjust in 2” increments to 4 different height levels
- Front-to-back steel brace beams on each end plus one steel beam that spans the width of the bench
- Large 2-3/4” diameter leveling feet stabilize bench on uneven floors
- 3,000 lb. load capacity
- Measures 96" W x 24" D x 28-41" H
- Weighs 119 lbs.