1-3/4 HP Premium Hybrid 10" table Saw Brings the Power to Your Shop
The Craftsman Professional 1-3/4 HP premium hybrid 10" table saw has the strength and the accuracy to handle most jobs around the house, and some work as well. The motor can run up to 3,450 rpm, which is more than enough to let the carbon-tipped blade slice smoothly through your materials. The granite table top is the smoothest surface ever, free from nicks that can ruin your work.
The 1-3/4 HP Premium hybrid 10" table saw has a rip fence equipped with side panel rails to help with accuracy. The saw can cut up to 3 5/16 inches at 90 degrees and 2 1/4 inches at 45, giving you plenty of room to rip through thick boards.
- The Craftsman Professional 1-3/4 HP premium hybrid 10" table saw is quiet, powerful and smooth-everything you need to get the precision you want
- The motor can generate up to 3,450 RPM
- The 10 in. carbide-tipped blade has 40 teeth per in. and tilts to the left to avoid pinching between the fence and blade
- The granite table expands up to 40" x 27"
- A blade guard system with anti-kickback pawls keeps the piece you're working on from shifting
- The T-style rip fence is built from a steel tube and has unsaturated polyester side panels for accuracy
- Maximum cut depth is 3 5/16 in. at 90 degrees and 2 1/4 in. at 45 degrees
- Rip capacities of 30 in. on the right and 13 1/2 in. on the left
- The rip fence can be set within 1/64 in. of perpendicular to the table, and its rail system can lock into position
- Four in. dust port
- The cast iron trunnion system is mounted on the cabinet to rigidly support the blade and reduce vibration
- Also included: Push stick, miter gauge, blade wrench and blade guard
- Weighs 485 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 1-year general warranty