This CRAFTSMAN Corded 7 1/4 Inch Circular Saw Cuts it Right
Featuring a powerful 15 amp motor combined with a dual bulb work light and bright laser line, this CRAFTSMAN 15 amp corded 7 1/4 inch circular saw cuts through plywood, boards and studs with precision and speed. Equipped with a 24 tooth carbide tipped blade rotating at a rapid 5,200 RPM, it makes short work of tough materials and general purpose cutting, while the included blade wrench and spindle lock makes swapping to a fine toothed finishing blade both fast and easy.
Built to work all day, the CRAFTSMAN corded 7 1/4 inch circular saw is outfitted with an ergonomic D handle that’s cushioned and grippy, so even after hours on the job, in the rain, it stays within your grasp. Perfect for crosscuts, ripping and even tight miters and bevels, it features a 1 ¾” bevel at 45 degrees with a maximum blade angle of 56 degrees. A solid tool, that’s built to give you the powerful performance, tight grip and superior power that will take you through home renos, construction projects and odd jobs, add this CRAFTSMAN to your kit, and get performance you can count on.
- CRAFTSMAN 15 amp corded 7 1/4 inch circular saw includes: 7 1/4in. circular saw, storage case, 24 tooth carbide tipped blade, blade wrench and manual
- 10 foot cord gives you plenty of reach
- 15 amp motor delivers no load speed of 5,200 RPM
- Palm grip reduces fatigue and improves control
- Cutting depths of 2-3/8" at 90 and a bevel of 1-12/16" at 45 degrees to acute 56 with positive stop at 45
- Spindle lock ensures fast blade changes
- LED work light illuminates even the thinnest pencil line
- Switch and lever design makes adjustment fast
- Laser guideline helps you stay on track