CRAFTSMAN 10" Radial Arm Saw with LaserTrac - Adaptation and Accuracy
The CRAFTSMAN 3 HP 10" Radial Arm Saw delivers accurate rips, cross cuts and more. This saw not only provides clean miters, bevels and slots, but integrates attachments like dado blades, buffing wheels and more to help you cover dozens of jobs. Built on a sturdy, broad-standing base and featuring a wide working surface, this saw accommodates large and small work pieces easily, so whether you’re cutting precise cross sections for inlays, or ripping full sheets of plywood, you have a stable surface for fast, accurate work any time.
Powered by a 3 HP motor and sliding smoothly on an extra long turret arm, this saw rips sheets up to 15.5" wide and makes cross cuts up to 29", so no matter the specs, you’ll have a cut you can trust. And even if you’re moving fast, this radial arm saw features a clearly visible LaserTrac™ so you can make every bevel, cross-cut and miter to get the results you want. Designed for speed, accuracy and versatility, this saw is the perfect addition to any shop, big or small. Roll it in, flip it on and get solid performance built CRAFTSMAN tough, for years of sharp cuts and smooth finishes.
- The CRAFTSMAN 10" Radial Arm Saw includes a 10" 40T carbide blade
- Gives depth accurate rips and cross cuts with a large support surface
- Delta 33-400 14" radial arm offers extra cutting capacity with the extra-long turret arm
- Laser Trac™ technology assists in aligning the blade to the work piece
- 3 HP maximum deviation Control Cut™ feed rate motor
- Sturdy work surface accommodates large work pieces
- Built-in accessory shaft accepts a wide variety of optional accessories
- Automatic blade brake stops blade in seconds increasing work safety