Craftsman 6 in. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades, All Purpose, 10-14 TPI - 5 pk.
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman Professional 6 in. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades, All Purpose, 10-14 TIP - 5 pk Makes A Clean Cut
Get the job done right, and without the hassle of frequent blade changes, with this 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, all purpose, 10-14 TPI - 5 pk. These durable, powerful blades are fantastic for a variety of tough jobs, from digging into a demolition job where you're likely to run into nails to creating smooth, clean cuts on plastic or metal pipe. With a tooth per inch count varying from 10 to 14 along the six in. length, this blade also allows you to switch from one job to another without the hassle of stopping to switch blades.
The Craftsman 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, all purpose, 10-14 TPI - 5 pk is made from bimetal, a substance that can last up to 10 times longer than other substances. The bimetal still is flexible, though, which helps prevent breakage. They're also heat resistant and able to stand up to friction.
- This assortment of 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, all purpose, 10-14 TPI - 5 pk gives you the variety you need to cut through a range of materials
- The bimetal blades combine speed with longevity
- The range of TPI measurements running the length makes these blades suitable for anything from demolition work to cutting pipe
- Use on surfaces including wood, metal, plastic, rubber, masonry, glass, fiberglass and more
- For use with Craftsman and other brands of saws
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set||5 pc.|
|Able to Cut||Composite|
|Teeth - Points per Inch||10/14 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00964494000P
UID : 5cc5d05a-4192-44ec-ad6e-c6bb793adde1