A Craftsman 80 gallon 2 stage air compressor for high performance
Craftsman 2 stage air compressor connects to multiple pneumatic tools as the driving force behind jobs well done. This powerful compressor’s 80 gallon reservoir delivers even pressure for hours, so whether you’re sandblasting brick or adding a pristine coat of gloss to a newly restored car, this machine will be there from start to finish.
Hardwired into your shop, this 80 gallon Craftsman 2 stage air compressor uses a powerful 5.0 horse power 2 stage induction motor to deliver a steady 15.3 SCFM at 175 pounds per square inch of pressure. With a capacity for serious work, this machine has the endurance to keep pneumatic tools big and small running for the entire project. Equipped with rapid cooling cast-iron cylinders, each lubricated by a smooth rolling oil pump, this machine is equipped and ready for any job. Set this powerhouse into your work area, wire it up and get to work.
- The Craftsman 80 gallon 2 stage air compressor has the capacity to power a multiple air tools at the same time
- Unique pump design provides a coller running pump for long life
- Deep grove directional cooling fins help keep pump cooler and last longer
- Newly redesigned piston for improved compression efficiency
- Thermal Overload Protection System (TOPS) protects the motor from voltage fluctuations and a magnetic starter is not required
- Powered by a heavy duty 5.0 RHP induction motor to keep this machine lubricated and running smooth for years
- 230 Volt single phase gives the power needed to get the job done
- Includes synthetic oil already at added
- Max PSI Tank Pressure: 175
- Tank pressure gauge and on/off switch gives you more control
- Dimension 34.5" L x 31.5" W x 76.5" H
- Weight 471 lbs
- Warranty: 2 year limited