Craftsman Dual Heat Soldering Gun Seals with Precision
The Craftsman Professional dual heat soldering gun is the ideal tool for all your soldering/brazing jobs. The dual 400/150 watts makes this a high-performance soldering gun under continuous usage. It has a trigger-controlled heating element and quarter-inch pyramid tip that is rated up to 1000 degrees F. The tip is made with extremely durable steel-covered copper.
This reliable and durable Craftsman dual heat soldering gun lets you precisely solder a seam and stands up to rugged repeated use. The tough steel-covered copper tip will not bend or lose its shape. The tip is 4 1/2 inches long, and the heating element gives you extended reach. The gun has a pistol grip design that fits comfortably in your hand, and the built-in work light gives you a clear view of task at hand.
- Craftsman Professional dual heat soldering gun gives you continuous high performance
- Steel-covered copper tip stands up to all jobs and will not lose its shape or bend
- Dual 400/150 watts
- Trigger-controlled heating element
- Rated up to 1000 degrees F
- Precision soldering made easy
- Built-in work light provides clear view
- 1/4-inch diameter pyramid tip
- Tip is 4 1/2 inches long
- Heating element provides extended reach
- Comfortable pistol grip
- Overall dimensions are 11.5 x 10 x 2.5 inches
- Soldering gun weighs 2.5 lbs.
- Includes gun, case, wire tip holder and instruction manual
- Craftsman quality and general one-year warranty