The Craftsman RMS Multimeter Is Made to Last
You can rely on your Craftsman professional RMS multimeter to give you the right data when you need it most. Working on electricity is never easy. Just getting to the wires can make you twist, turn and drop your tools, and that's why you rely on your multimeter. You can drop your multimeter in a pool of water or a pile of sawdust and it will still be ready to go.
Don't start into your electrical home repairs without your Craftsman RMS multimeter to have accurate readings to keep you safe. Get accurate voltage, current, resistance and temperature readings that are easy to read on the large backlit screen. Comes with test leads, type K temperature probe and case. Your multimeter requires a 9V battery (not included).
- Always put your personal safety first on the job site with your Craftsman professional RMS multimeter
- Your multimeter is drop, water and dust proof which is a requirement at tight-fitting job sites
- Features molded housing and a large backlit display screen so you can read important data even in the dark
- Automatic off for longer battery life
- Features magnetic hanging strip
- Requires 9V battery to operate (not included)