Craftsman Replaceable Blade Snips Make Tough Cuts
Turn metal into butter with the replaceable blade snips. These gray cast magnesium handled blades are half the weight of your typical forged steel handle and are stronger than cast aluminum. The handle length is 12.5 inches, so it gives you a good grasp when cutting through those stainless steel sheets.
The Craftsman replaceable blade snips has blades that are stamped and then heat-treated to improve their strength and durability. They are to be used for cutting through things like sheet metal or sheet materials like vinyl siding. This package comes with one replaceable blade snip for back-up. The blades are made out of carbon steel, and the snips weigh just less than a pound at 0.813 lbs. You know you are holding quality because these are guaranteed for life.
- Replaceable blade snips weigh 0.813 lbs for lightweight handling
- Handle is 12.5 inches for a good grip
- Gray cast magnesium handled blades are half the weight of forged steel ones
- Stronger than cast aluminum snips
- Blades are stamped and heat-treated for strength and durability
- Used to cut through sheet metal and other sheet materials like vinyl siding
- Comes with one replaceable blade
- Blades are made from carbon steel
- Guaranteed for life