Craftsman Replacement Blades Exacto for Handi-Cut 37301 Keep Your Knife As Good As New
With the Craftsman replacement blades for 37301, you get a blade that is as sharp as the one that came with your original Handi-Cut knife. You can make clean cuts through all of the usual materials, such as cardboard and plastic. These are 4 in. blades, so you get more cutting surface than you would out of a typical box cutter or exacto knife. This blade will cut through bigger pieces in less time.
The Craftsman replacement blades exacto come in a set of 5. You can replace your blade and keep four backups in your toolbox for the next time you find your Handi-Cut is getting dull. All of these blades are constructed of industrial carbon for a strong tool with a sharp edge. They will last if you store them safely away for the future in a dry place, such as in the handle of your knife.
- Craftsman replacement blades for 37301 are 4" long for cutting both large and small pieces
- Every replacement blade is made of industrial carbon steel for strength
- Blades come in a package of 5 so you have several spares
- Replacements fit the 3-7/8" steel frame Handi-Cut model 37301
- Will slice through materials like rope and leather thanks to scissor design and sharp blade
- Blades fit in a storage compartment in Handi-Cut handle