CRAFTSMAN Small Retaining Ring Pliers Deliver Performance for Professionals and Keen Hobbyists
This unique CRAFTSMAN convertible small retaining ring pliers can be used for internal and external retaining ring applications with the simple flip of a switch and squeeze of the handle. Mechanics commonly use this tool to work with vehicle transmissions and the steering assembly. CRAFTSMAN’s convertible retaining ring pliers features nickel-chrome plated handles for protection against rust and corrosion, in addition to double-dipped custom grips for supreme durability and comfort. This tool works with internal retaining rings sized between 1/4" and 1", as well as external rings ranging from 1/8" and 1".
The CRAFTSMAN convertible small retaining ring pliers will help professionals and hobbyists make quick work of retaining rings, flipping easily between internal and external applications.
- CRAFTSMAN convertible retaining ring pliers
- • Easily converts between internal and external applications
- Use on internal retaining rings between 1/4" and 1"
- Use on external retaining rings between 1/8" and 1"
- Straight tip sizes: 0.023", 0.036" and 0.047"
- 90-degree bent tip sizes: 0.036" and 0.047"