Craftsman Rotary Tool Spiral Cutting Guide
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
The CRAFTSMAN Rotary Tool Spiral Cutting Guide Sets You Straight
Use the rotary tool spiral cutting guide set for sanding, shaping, drilling, detailing and cutting drywall. Enjoy finer cuts with the drywall bit when cutting into sheet rock instead of the usual sloppy job. Maintain depth and keep the tool from ripping into the material you are using with the cutting guide. Choose either the CRAFTSMAN Rotary Tool or the Dremel to power these attachments.
The CRAFTSMAN rotary tool spiral cutting guide makes a big difference when you attempt to cut out a shape in a flat surface. It lets you manage the depth so you don´t cut too deep and go all the way through the material. The drywall bit only works on drywall and has a guide point on the end. The multipurpose bit makes cuts in tile and ceiling and can be used with plastic, drywall, wood, laminate, vinyl siding and fiberglass.
- The rotary tool spiral cutting guide set can be used for sanding, shaping, drilling, detailing and cutting drywall
- Enjoy finer cuts in sheet rock with the drywall bit
- Maintain depth and keep the tool from ripping into the material when you use the cutting guide
- Choose either the CRAFTSMAN Rotary Tool or the Dremel to power these attachments
- Cutting guide makes a big difference when you attempt to cut out a shape in a flat surface
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Overall Dimensions||3.2 x 5.2 x 8.4|
|Fits Brands/Models||CRAFTSMAN and Dremel|
SSIN : 00953141000P
UID : 507b0da5-34b1-4645-bc99-9234f50f5f72