The Craftsman heavy-duty, all metal Edge Guide allows you to rout a straight groove or another shape parallel to the edge of the work piece. The distance between the two rods is 4 inches, and the diameter of the rods is 3/8 inches. The edge guide comes equipped with two lock bolts in order to secure the edge guide to the router. For accurately cutting diameters, the edge guide features two pivot holes.
- Heavy-duty, all metal edge guide ensures a straight groove
- 4 in. between rods, allowing user to feed metal rods through holes on routers base
- Diameter of rods - 3/8 in.
- 2 lock bolts secure edge guide to router
- 2 pivot holes help cut diameters as small as 7-3/8 in. & as large as 24-5/8 in.