Every Home or Shop Needs a Craftsman Awl
Professionals and hobbyists will appreciate the many facets of this Craftsman scratch awl. Whether you are working on wood, plastic or metal, this awl will make the marks and indentations you need to complete your job. The heat-treated alloy-steel blade is satin-nickel plated to create a finish that will resist rust and corrosion for many years of use. The butyrate handle is made to be chemical resistant for longer wear and designed to offer you a secure grip while also being comfortable to handle which is important for long or tedious projects.
This handy Craftsman awl is the right size for intricate projects with an assembled height of 5 ½ inches. The two-inch handle fits comfortably in your hands so you can get a good grip on this tool when you need precision and accuracy. The 3 ½" shaft gives you the length you need for projects that require heavy marking or for areas that may be hard to reach with a shorter shaft.
- This Craftsman scratch awl is a versatile tool that has many uses beyond material marking and grooving
- Comes to a sharp point for jobs that require heavy marking
- Comes with a chemical-resistant butyrate handle to give you a secure and comfortable grip
- Fitted with an alloy-steel blade which has been heat treated to give you the strength you need
- The blade is plated with a satin-nickel finish to keep this tool functioning at its best and to avoid corrosion
- The handle is labeled for your convenience