Craftsman Screw Pitch Gauge, Standard
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Identify the Right Thread Pitch Quickly with the Craftsman Standard Screw Pitch Gauge
This standard screw pitch gauge helps you know you're using the right size screw or bolt for the job. It's a standard gauge, measuring threads per inch. It includes 14 blades with common pitches from 10 to 40. Whether you're looking for the right fastener to use on a specific job, or you're trying to put order to your workshop by sorting your supply by thread pitch, this tool gets the job done reliably. Just a few moments with this tool can help you avoid stripped threads, saving you time and the frustration of cleaning and re-tapping fittings.
Your Craftsman screw pitch gauge, standard has a quality construction, so you can feel confident in your readings every time. Size indicators are stamped in the blades, so they'll stay readable for a long time. Anyone who uses fasteners regularly (and isn't that everyone?) needs this specialty tool in their toolbox, so get it today.
- This screw pitch gauge, standard helps you get the job done right with the right threads
- Measures threads per inch
- Includes 14 common sizes from 10 to 40 threads per inch
- Sizes are stamped into the blades for long life
- Quality construction for reliable readings
- Blades are riveted onto a handle, keeping them all neatly together and ready when you are
- A valuable addition to any toolbox
SSIN : 00952317000P
UID : e849bb9e-58b8-4049-827b-3391e05015dd