Craftsman Seal Puller Gets Even Stubborn Seals
No more fighting with getting the seals off axles and engines when you have this seal puller from Craftsman and Sears. Strong and durable, this tool is made for toughest automotive repair tasks when other prying tools can't do the job.
The Craftsman seal puller measures 12 inches of heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel with a black oxide tip, powder coat painted handle and dipped grip for comfort and to get a firm grasp. The slim, flat design makes it easy to store in your tool box, and the Craftsman lifetime warranty makes this a tool you'll have forever.
- Use the seal puller ,it works when other prying tools won't
- Use to pull off engine seals, transmission seals, axle bearing seals, etc.
- Measures 12 inches long
- Made from sturdy, heavy-duty steel for tough use
- Slim, flat design for easy storage
- Features black oxide tip and powder coat painted handle
- Dipped grip for comfort and a strong grasp when you need it most
- Comes with Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA