Craftsman Set Screw Mandrel
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Make Your Next Project Simple with CRAFTSMAN Set Screw Mandrel
Conquer your next project with the set screw mandrel from CRAFTSMAN. This versatile tool comes in handy for all kinds of metalwork and crafting applications for polishing, cutting and more. This lightweight tool can help you finish your next project with ease thanks to its user-friendly features like the polished alloy finish and heat-tempered strength - all to help you get the job done.
Additionally, this versatile CRAFTSMAN set screw mandrel is compatible with rotary tools from both CRAFTSMAN and Dremel, allowing you to switch between systems with ease. The 1/8 inch shank has many project applications, including buffing and rubber wheels, cut-off wheels and saw blades. This bit rotary tool is an essential part of any tool kit. Make finishing your next project simple with the right tool for the job.
- Set screw mandrel is made from heat-treated alloy steel for strength and longevity in a variety of applications
- Perfect for use when using a polishing wheel or when cutting
- Features a versatile 1/8" shank; also has 3/32" shank
- Works as a replacement part for tools from CRAFTSMAN and Dremel
- Lightweight for easy use
- Precision machined for exact applications
- Backed by CRAFTSMAN's industry-leading warranty
- Brushed satin-nickel finish resists corrosion for long product life
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions||0.7 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models||CRAFTSMAN and Dremel|
SSIN : 00925028000P
UID : e370e55c-87c3-4ee6-9565-9f0f8cab24da