Craftsman Slotted 1/4" x 4" Screwdriver a Fantastic Fit
This slotted 1/4" x 4" screwdriver feels great in your hand, letting you keep a sure grip and generate the power you need for a range of uses at home and on the job. Professionals will love it for its versatility in everything from electrical work to handyman jobs. Everyone will love it around the house for the way the blade seems to fit in such a wide variety of places.
The Craftsman slotted 1/4" x 4" screwdriver is 8.25 inches long: 4.25 inches on the ball-shaped butyrate handle and 4 inches on the blade. The alloy steel blade is heat-treated for durability, while a serrated tip keeps the screw from slipping away. A corrosion-fighting satin nickel finish protects the steel. The tool carries Craftsman's lifetime warranty.
- With its popular blade width and user-friendly length, slotted 1/4" x 4" screwdriver is the tool you'll constantly pick up for those little jobs around the house or shop
- Screwdriver is 8.25 inches overall, giving you the length to create leverage
- Tip is serrated to create a better grip on the fastener
- Color-coded handle end makes tip identification easy
- 4.25 inch butyrate ball handle improves grips and battles
- Heat-treated 4 inch alloy steel blade is durable
- Steel is protected from corrosion by a satin nickel finish
- Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA