CRAFTSMAN Slotted 3/16" x 6" Screwdriver is Long and Strong
The slotted 3/16" x 6" screwdriver is a great tool to have on hand for those times when you need the power of a strong blade and the leverage from a long screwdriver. This slotted screwdriver provides both, giving you the reach and the driving power you want when you need it the most.
The CRAFTSMAN slotted 3/16" x 6" screwdriver is 9.75 inches long total - 6 inches on the blade and 3.75 on the easy-to grip, ball-shaped handle. The heat-treated alloy steel blade has a serrated tip that helps it grip fasteners, plus a satin nickel finish that protects the metal from rust and corrosion. The easy grip butyrate handle is color-coded for quick identification. The screwdriver is backed by CRAFTSMAN's lifetime warranty.
- Call on this slotted 3/16" x 6" screwdriver for those times when you need the power and strength that only a longer tool can generate
- The 9.75 inch length generates the leverage you need to tackle tough fasteners
- The tip is serrated for a better grip on the fastener
- The ball handle is color coded with the tip type
- The alloy steel blade is heat treated
- A satin nickel finish protects the blade
- The butyrate handle improves grip and resists chemical corrosion
- CRAFTSMAN lifetime warranty