Conquer a Lifetime of Repairs with the Craftsman 3/8 x 8 in Screwdriver
Every handyman needs a complete set of well-built tools, and every tool kit should include this Craftsman 3/8 x 8 in screwdriver slotted for small screws. With a well-built tip set at 3/8 inch, this tool is ideal for any and every kind of home repair and small job. It features a comfortable grip and a chemical-resistant butyrate ball handle, which help this screwdriver provide all handy men and women with perfect torque for ease of use.
Made in the USA, this Craftsman 3/8 x 8 in screwdriver is built to last. The tip is serrated for a solid grip on the screw. It's also plated with a satin-nickel finish to help keep your tool corrosion free. The 8-inch blade is alloy-steel, and it has been heat treated for maximum strength and durability. So you can be sure your new tool will last throughout all your repair needs.
- Craftsman 3/8 x 8 in screwdriver slotted features a heat-treated blade for strength
- The 8-inch blade is alloy-steel and has a satin-nickel finish for long life
- Tip is set for 3/8" screws
- Ideal for all small repair jobs
- Total length of screwdriver is 12-3/4"
- Chemical-resistant ball handle is corrosion-resistant, as well
- Handle is designed with comfortable grip
- This Craftsman tool has a color-coded tip type handle
- Tool is lightweight, weighing just 0.4 lbs.
- Made by Western Forge Corporation in the USA