Craftsman Spark Plug Pliers for Easy Tune-Ups
Make the job of replacing your spark plugs or spark plug wires simple with these spark plug pliers from Craftsman. Regular pliers can damage your plugs, but not these. The Craftsman spark plug pliers are made with cushioned jaws that grasp and hold the spark plug by the boot, either straight on or from the side. With two pulling positions, removing spark plugs is now safer and easier.
The Craftsman spark plug pliers are made Craftsman tough with a black oxide finish with dipped grips and tips to help prevent shocks. Plus they're rust resistant and come with the Craftsman lifetime warranty.
- Craftsman spark plug pliers makes your car tune-ups safe and easy
- Spark plug pliers feature cushioned jaws that let you grasp and hold spark plugs by the boot
- Two pulling positions - straight on or from the side - for removing spark plug wires safely and with ease; plastic handle grips help prevent shocks
- Use for pulling spark plugs or plug wires
- Made from black oxide steel with dipped grip and tips
- Rust resistant
- 7" long
- Comes with legendary Craftsman lifetime warranty