CRAFTSMAN Swivel Jaw Hose Pliers Let You Grip From Any Angle
For those hard-to-reach hose clamps, keep this swivel jaw hose pliers in your toolbox. Whether it's under the hood or on your front-loading washing machine, these pliers are essential for reaching and grabbing hold of those spring-loaded hose clamps that can be a bear to work with when using slip joint pliers.
The CRAFTSMAN swivel jaw hose pliers feature a double slot in each swivel jaw to accommodate both large and small hose clamps. The locking arm stops the arms from springing open under pressure, which also keeps you from being under pressure. Made from heat-treated steel with a zinc and black oxide plating finish, these pliers let you grip from any angle and are tough enough for the job.
- Swivel jaw hose pliers grips hose clamps from any angle, even in confined spaces
- Double slot in each swivel jaw accommodates both large and small hose clamps
- Locking arm stops the arms from springing open under pressure
- Versatile tool can be used for automotive repair, working on airplane engines, even front-loading washing machines
- Made from high-quality, heat-treated steel
- Zinc and black oxide plating finish
- Rust resistant
- Comes with CRAFTSMAN warranty
- Made in the USA