Craftsman T20 Torx Bit Socket
Craftsman Torx Bit T20 Socket
When you need to get a job done, have the right pieces on hand with this durable Craftsman T20 bit socket from Sears in your tool box. This bit socket is designed to work with torque wrenches and ratchets to remove or install bolts and screws that features a Torx T20-size head.
This Craftsman Torx bit socket features a 1/4-inch drive and weighs 0.04 lbs. It's a classic socket bit size to have on hand, whether you work in mechanics or repairs, or if you enjoy home improvement projects. The bit has a standard socket depth and is silver in color. This Craftsman Torx bit socket is also backed by the Craftsman forever guarantee, so you can trust that you'll enjoy its quality and value for many years to come.
- This Craftsman T20 bit socket is designed for bolts and screws that feature a T20 head
- Perfect for removing or installing bolts in all sorts of projects, ranging from home to work to automotive
- Compatible with torque wrenches and ratchets
- For a 1/4-inch drive
- SAE or Torx socket size
- Measures 1-5/8 inches long
- Item weight is 0.04 lbs.
- Guaranteed forever by Craftsman
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.04 lbs.|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size||Standard|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Unit of Measure||Torx|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Screw Bit Size||Metric or SAE|
|Materials & Finishes:|
SSIN : 00942662000P
UID : 37e24ca5-7de4-40b6-96e9-802d106de38f