Craftsman T25 1/4 in. Drive Torx Bit Socket
Craftsman Torx Bit T25 Socket
Whether you want to loosen, tighten, install or remove a T25-head screw or bolt, this Craftsman T25 bit socket Torx from Sears is the key to completing your task. Made of alloy steel construction, this super durable bit socket is designed to fit with T25 head screws and bolts and works with torque wrenches and ratchets.
Keep this Craftsman T25 bit socket on hand in your garage or tool box and you'll never be caught without when you need it. It's a common socket for home and automotive projects. The bit socket features a 1/4-inch drive and measures 1-5/8 inches long. You won't need to worry about the socket's longevity, either: it's backed by a Craftsman forever guarantee.
- This Craftsman T25 bit socket Torx is the key to loosening or tightening T25 screws
- The bit socket fits with bolts and screws that feature a T25 head
- A great choice for removing or installing bolts and screws for home or automotive projects
- Compatible with torque wrenches and ratchets
- Alloy steel construction
- For a 1/4-inch drive
- Measures 1-5/8 inches long
- Item weight is 0.04 lbs.
- Guaranteed forever by Craftsman
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size||Standard|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Unit of Measure||Torx|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Screw Bit Size||Metric or SAE|
|Materials & Finishes:|
SSIN : 00942663000P
UID : e7cd9e0c-195d-493e-b339-fbfd8e695e61