Craftsman Torx No. 10 x 4" Screwdriver Puts Precise Torque in Your Hands
The Torx No. 10 x 4" screwdriver gives you just the right amount of torque and control with Torx fasteners.
At 6 inches long, the Craftsman Torx No. 10 x 4" screwdriver can create the torque you need, but it's still able to slip into tight spots. It has a durable, heat-treated alloy steel blade and a corrosion-fighting chrome nickel finish. The contoured handle, made of easy grip butyrate, is color coded for tip identification.
- The Torx No. 10 x 4" screwdriver is a versatile tool that you'll turn to again and again, for everything from repairing a Xbox to tightening wood fasteners
- The 6-inch length is substantial enough to create the power you need even in smallish openings
- Contoured handle is color-coded with the tip type on the ends
- Alloy steel blade is heat treated
- Chrome nickel finish protects the metal
- Butyrate handle resists chemical corrosion and improves grip
- Craftsman lifetime warranty