Craftsman Torx No. 20 x 3" Screwdriver Puts Precise Torque in Your Hands
The Torx No. 20 x 3" screwdriver gives you just the right amount of torque and control with Torx fasteners.
At 6 inches long, the Craftsman Torx No. 20 x 3" screwdriver can create the torque you need, but it's still able to slip into tight spots. It has a durable, heat-treated alloy steel blade and a corrosion-fighting chrome nickel finish. The contoured handle, made of easy grip butyrate, is color coded for tip identification.
- The Torx No. 20 x 3" screwdriver is a modern-day essential for a range of applications, from automotive to renovations
- The 3-inch blade and 3-inch handle combine for a total length that's easy to work with
- The butyrate handle is contoured and color-coded on the end
- A satin nickel finish protects the heat-treated alloy steel blade
- Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty